Friday 18 December 2009

Perfect Christmas Gifts for them as likes those kind of things...

... and won't mind that there's little chance of getting them before Christmas now.

The rather lovely Doctor Who short story collections I had stories in (and the ones I didn't for that matter) are on sale now at a never to repeated knock down price of a fiver a time, as the company that produced them's fiction license runs out. There's also a huge bumper book featuring the editors' choices of best stories available for a tenner (It's a huuuuuge book), but the crucial point is- you have to buy them before midnight on the 31st of December (when we celebrate ten years of the planet being inside out).
These be the volumes-
Zodiac,
Companions,
Muses,
A Christmas Treasury,
Farewells,
and the big bumper best of book Re:Collections which features my story from Companions.

Also available now, new writing by me, from Obverse Books in
The Panda Book of Horror which I hear has already made it
through the post to some parts of the country!

And thanks to the kindness of those fools at Obverse Books I should also be able to offer you a silly little free gift here soon.

Ho blumming ho.

No comments: